Have you ever had a good experience with a stranger hitting on you or coming up to you, in public?

• Yes. I've had good experiences
    Vote A
  • No. I've had only bad experiences.
    Vote B
  • No. No one has ever hit on me in public. :(
    Vote C
  • No. No one has ever hit on me in public. :)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I've had girls come up and ask me for my number or get their friend to, say "hi" really quietly while walking past me kind of like they wanted to be noticed but didn't at the same time because they were nervous, a couple just came up to me and told me I was really fit, one told me that I'm "an 8/10" which was funny. It didn't happen often though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he came up to me and he was wearing a panda hat, not sure why, and he started making jokes about his panda hat and how he got it and then offered to buy me a drink after about 30 min. And it made me smile because I had a rough day and here this guy striking up a conversation about his panda hat that he is wearing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't call them good experiences, as they have mostly just been either rude or very awkward.

I've had a fair few men approach me, but only when I go to the bar alone (I've learned from this and never go alone lol) by 30 year old men who usually don't give any eye contact they just say to the bartender ''get this girl a drink''. Which I always reject.

In all honesty these approaches by men have never made me feel good as I mean they're drunk and just got sex on the brain an to be honest there is nothing more unattractive than a drunk man telling you how good looking you are.

I've had a few boys in high school give me attention, but to be honest I've always just shyed away from all that as it makes me feel very uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

If they walked up to you and confidently held eye contact with an aura of "I want to fuck you", would that change things? And if they established some trust and comfort, then just outright told you that they were looking for sex, rather than just trying to hide it, but it being obvious anyway?

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

I wouldn't be standing around long enough, I've always disliked being approached by men when I'm out. As 9 out of 10 times most definitely not the long commited relationship they're after.

I wouldn't dream of placing myself in a situation where I'd allow a man who I happen to not know take my guard down because of his aura. I'd rather meet a man more formally and get to know them over coffee before deciding if I/we like one another.

• 5 d ago

Okay. I get that. Thanks for answering. ^^

• Lol I'm still pretty young so I don't really get hit on. Once at the mall a guy asked for my number, but I wasn't interested since there's someone at my school I really like d:

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I’ve had neutral experiences but in general I just prefer to be left alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some were good and actually made me blush or consider the offer. 🖤💙

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! I always have had a good experience on strangers if they ran into me on accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, yeah... more than I can count this year.

I always decline because I've found I like my own company and a few friends the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never had that happen

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes