Have you ever had a good experience with a stranger hitting on you or coming up to you, in public?

• Yes. I've had good experiences
  • No. I've had only bad experiences.
  • No. No one has ever hit on me in public. :(
    Vote C
  • No. No one has ever hit on me in public. :)
    Vote D

72

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I've had girls come up and ask me for my number or get their friend to, say "hi" really quietly while walking past me kind of like they wanted to be noticed but didn't at the same time because they were nervous, a couple just came up to me and told me I was really fit, one told me that I'm "an 8/10" which was funny. It didn't happen often though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he came up to me and he was wearing a panda hat, not sure why, and he started making jokes about his panda hat and how he got it and then offered to buy me a drink after about 30 min. And it made me smile because I had a rough day and here this guy striking up a conversation about his panda hat that he is wearing.