I'm really confused about this girl's actions, was she flirting or just being really friendly?

ImJustAGuy99
Met a girl at a concert, we became friends sort of. We didn't talk much but I did sort of like her. Fast forward to the next concert. I end up going with her and a few of her friends. She's really touchy there was a point where she'll grab my arm and pull me through the crowd, and also she would tell me to hold onto her if I didn't want to get lost in the crowd, or if I was tired. One point she had her hand on my hand when I was holding on to her. One point she sat down next to her friend, and I decided to sit down next to her. As soon as I do she puts her head on my shoulder, and I just held her right there this lasted about a minute before she got up. Then about an hour later, I can't remember the exact details I was tired at this point. She swings an arm around me and it was one of those friendly hugs. So I swing an arm around her back, then immediately she puts her other arm around me and puts her head on my chest. Ofcourse I'm not going to reject a beautiful girl who I have a minor crush throwing herself into my arms. So I held her and we just rocked back and forth for about 15 seconds then she pulled away.
I do have a thing for this girl I'm trying to figure out if she was flirting or just being really friendly? She's spoken high of me thanking me for making her night better the night we met at the first concert. She seemed like the really friendly girl type she was also grabby with her guy friends, but something about those two hugs they felt like more than friends sharing a hug to me, but I could be wrong. I need some opinions especially from some girls.
2
0