3 d

Should I continue to start the conversation first with him? What should I do next?

It's a following up from my last question.
He said he is bad at texting; so far he would just answer when I ask something included emoji like 😂😄😅😸 (each is in the answer). He has not mentioned the plan going to eat together this weekend since the last week we first met. Last week, he said he had a dry throat so he coughed quite a bit and said that he would like to go eat with me this week (plans that he feels better) In person, he talked quite a lot (as last week) and I was so shy to think of anything to ask him. I'm not sure what to text him and he has not started the conversation. He would respond to every question I ask, just like couple hours later (sometimes he responds back in the morning or at night)
Since he mentioned last week a bit about his past girlfriend for the first time meeting, I felt like he's interested to date me since it's not that necessary to tell a stranger a deep relationship in personal life. He even talked about his parents a bit, his brother, religions, etc... I would love to get some advices. He seems like a good guy I can date, just not sure if he feels the same...
1
2