Have an opinion?
She needs to make herself available to talk to, meaning get away from her friend (s) and make it clear, like direct eye contact and a smile instead of turning away from eye contact and "checking to see if he's still looking". Reason being, maybe 1% of guys are willing to walk right up to a girl if she's with a friend and they're usually going to be the obnoxiously bombastic individual who thinks he has the biggest swinging dick on the planet. The remaining 99% see a girl out with her friend (s) and they'll either be too intimidated or they'll respect that they're probably out for their friend (s) and not to get hit on by guys.
Start the conversation first, being smiley when you talk with me. Smile at my stupid jokes.
Thanks! I do that already but I’ll keep it up
Men's minds are slow to comprehend stuff like that
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.