1 d

Was I blown off or did something else happen?

ok, this is my first question so be gentle please.
Several years ago I was in the local library and I noticed this tall slender freckled red head. I watched her walk past and went back to work, several minutes later I noticed some one sit down across the table , and when I finally looked up to glare at who dared invade my table, it was her, she was even more attractive up close and it took me a moment she sort of smiled and I finally broke out one of my finest sure fire pu lines, "hi".
I looked around realizing she could have sat anywhere else and while I pondered the possibilities I heard her return my suave words with a hi of her own. now I need to say I've always had a thing for redheads, especially freckled with long wavy red hair. I was choosing my words carefully not wanting her to run off, and she was very easy to talk to. long story minorly shorter, we sat talking for at least 3 or 4 hours , and they announced closing time , she was nearly 6 foot, and didn't seem in a hurry to ditch me we walked out to the bus stop it was hard to find parking and I didn't have my car , we talked for another 40 minutes and had coffee from a local stand she let one bus go by saying she had to take the next so she could get ready for work. I carefully legible wrote my number down asked her to give me a call she promised she would saying shed enjoyed meeting. even waved as bus drove off, I was kind of excited being sure I'd hear from here, naturally I never did. here's my question, was I politely dumped, or did she loose my number, I honestly dont know if I was rejected it was a very classy way to do it, bit she crosses through my mind frequently and I wish her well
thank you
1 d
it was too long ago now, I thought of asking but figured it unlikely they'd say if they did.
2
6