6 d

Should I tell my crush I like him?

I just feel like I need to get it off my chest, and as of late I've been specifically thinking about if I should tell him or not. He seemed to have a crush on me back then, but gives me mixed signals now. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't like me like that, but then I think how I definitely like him even though I don't approach him that often. He used to always approach me, but it feels like he doesn't do it as much as he used to. He doesn't seem to have a reason to talk to me but he still does. We don't hang out and I somehow interact with him everyday at least once. The thing is that sometimes all I get is eye contact or a wave and then other days I get him to approach me or I approach him and we exchange small talk.

Every once in a while he hangs around me for longer and chats with me and the people around me. Like the other day he did it, but he kept looking at me even when he was talking to others. But then the next day I might awkwardly make eye contact with him and he'll raise his eyebrows and that's it.

If I do tell him, how should I tell him? I don't know exactly how I'd react if he didn't like me, but I'm willing to except it since I have doubts about his feelings towards me
Should I tell my crush I like him?
1
0