4 d

Could this guy still be into me?

Basically last school year me and this guy were really close, to the point that people would ask if we were a couple. We were both interested in each other, but never took it to the next level. Then next semester we didn’t have any classes with each other, so we eventually drifted apart. He also got a girlfriend earlier this year. Then, school started Wednesday, and we have 2 classes together. I noticed him looking over at me during class a few times. Then at lunch I was one of the only juniors that signed a form to let me eat out for lunch, but I don’t have a car. He called me over and offered to let me drive his car. We were walking and he kept on bumping into me and looking down and smiling at me. Then today in class I caught him full on staring a few times. At the end of the day me and my friend were waiting outside of the school. He walked over and said hey to me and my friend, but then after that he ignored my friend and just talked to me. He was asking me how school was so far and asking how my summer was and stuff like that. He kept on looking at me and smiling. Do you think he could still like me?
Could this guy still be into me?
Add Opinion