+1 y

Does he want me back or is he just being friendly? I'm so confused! Why is he doing this??

So my ex and I broke up a month ago and since then we've remained friends. The weird thing is that at first he would initiate the conversations and then I started to and after that he stopped talking too me first. So I started feeling crappy about this like I was being clingy and doing all the work. So I decided in order to get over him I just need to not have any contact with him and if he wanted to talk to me he would do it. So he never did for like 2 weeks and just when I'm starting to get over him, he texts me one day and starts talking to me in person the next day. He flirts with me like teasing and tickling. This is how he used to act when we were together. I'm so confused. Does he want me back or is he just being friendly?
1
1