28 d

Guys help wanted: How to get comfortable expressing interest in girls?

I want to be bold and honest In my dating life: a girl I'm attracted to should know so by the end of our first interaction. That way I don't behave as a needy coward and girls who don't like me that way can let me know then and there.

In practice, I have let my efforts be inaction, either not introducing myself at all, or letting the conversation just be small talk.

How do you get comfortable expressing interest?

Practice is not a helpful answer, because I can't get over that first hurdle with actual impact. The times I've expressed interest haven't helped me feel more comfortable with it at all.

What helps you to loosen up and get comfortable enough to express interest in a girl with minimal hesitation? Does a mindset help you? Meditation? A particular practice with eye contact and body language? Friends?
26 d
THE QUESTION IS NOT "How do I flirt?"

I'm asking how to calm my nerves when thinking of introducing myself and expressing interest in a girl.

I'm fundamentally opposed to 99.99% of flirting advise beyond "Be honest about your intentions and say what you mean." Only needy guys worry about what to say and how to act, etc, because they're too invested to be honest and express themselves..
4
26