22 d

What are the reasons for a guy ghosting you, then coming back into your life?

One of my friends is close friends with a guy who I thought was attractive. So I asked my friend to talk to this guy for me. Anyway, this guy, my friend, and I all hung out, and I was talking about how I hated my job, and the guy who I thought was attractive said, “maybe I can stop by to make your day better?” After that night, he came into my job almost everyday for about a week and a half, so I thought he was interested. We hung out together and we had a lot in common. Then he asked me if he could kiss me, and I could tell that he wanted to go further (we didn’t) but he didn’t push me. The next day we ended up giving each other oral, and after that he stopped talking to me. (This all happened within a month). About 2 weeks later, he texts me out of the blue, and I told him that I wasn’t looking for a hookup, and he told me that he didn’t know what he wanted and that he’d be away too much to start anything, but he wouldn’t mind getting to know me better. That was the last thing he sent me. He really hurt me and his actions took a huge toll on my self esteem. We’re in the same major, so we see each other around frequently, and whenever he sees me, he’ll either look down or go in the opposite direction. 5 months later, he added me on social media (I deleted him). I have no clue as to why he’s trying to reconnect with me.
10
4