7 d

My crush is famous in social media and we don't have any classes together. How can I show him that I'm interested in him?

The guy I'm attracted to has lots of followers on Instagram because his mom is a very famous singer in my region. Because of this, he receives lots of messages on his social media and DMs and its almost impossible for me to reach him on there. He also goes to my school and is in my grade but we don't have any classes together. I see him in the halls in between classes, lunch, after school and in school events. I want to talk to him but I've never talked to him before so I don't really know what to say or how to approach him. I really like him and am very determined to at least try being his friend.
1
1