27 d

Have you ever felt something bad was going to happen when your partner flirted with you?

Or tried to initiate sex with you?
Sometimes I have this sensation in the back of my head, last time it happened I had to close my eyes as I felt like having a panic attack while she was on top of me, my heart was throbbing and my hand and fingers got cold and trembling. Thankfully she didn't notice all of this, only that my hands were icy.
27 d
And ironically enough, she said she liked feeling how cold they were on their body. So I'd make a better lover if I routinely had panic attacks during flirting or sex.
26 d
In the end it's my problem to deal with and not hers, so I can't bother her with this.
I'll either talk about this to my therapist or find some method to keep myself checked when it happens - she doesn't seem to notice so I don't see the point in making it an issue for her, she's already doing enough and being patient enough with me.
10
9