19 d

Controversial topic - Who is at fault in this situation? How do you know where to draw the line in victim blaming and flirting?

Hypothetical situation - If a girl you basically just met was cuddling (both laying, she's by your side with her head on your shoulder) with you since you got on really well with her over the course of a party (of which you have noticed that she is quite cuddly with other people). You move in, kiss her on the lips, and instantly get rejected, only to learn that she just enjoys cuddling with friends and that you shouldn't of made that move.

As a guy, I feel that it would make sense to make the move, but I understand that, just because the situation is the way that it is, it doesn't give me the right to make the move. Would it be wrong to say the guy was somewhat led on?
Or was the guy at fault for not taking external queues (seeing that she's cuddly) and making a move that he shouldn't of?
If there's factors such as, her not moving away from the kiss, her telling him the whole 'just cuddle with friends' situation before the kiss, or even a different type of cuddling e. g sitting up with his arm around her, how would it change things?

Please try to stick to this scenario as best you can keeping rape, abuse and the more extreme cases minimal. I'm trying to really understand the views that oppose my own so please make the responses as detailed as possible 😊 Be respectful or be reported, your choice.
Guy
Girl
Both
Vote C
GirlGuy
19 d
No typical factors e. g alcohol
Nor does the guy push after the kiss, both go their separate ways after the stated interaction.
4
1