7 d

Romantic chemistry must be felt both ways? What do you think?

So you're looking into someones eyes for a few seconds. You feel some excitement and warmth in your chest... is it often felt by both parties or just the one person?

This only ever happened with one person before. I always feel like I can easily suss it out if someone has no interest at all just through my gut instincts. And if there isn't any positive feelings from the other person, why would your gut be giving you a pleasant feeling for this person?

It's like when just minding your own business and all of a sudden you feel cold glaring feel eyes on you. And you look to that direction and there is a creepy man staring. It's a thing.

Why would it be any different for romantic attraction?
1 d
@browneye57, so you reported my updates? Lol seems like you're a lot more fragile than you make out. Also you're really not helping this whole situation where you've been exposed for fake accounts @1828avaava1828 and @ToastyTimothy1928. Sorry man this is all staying up no matter how many times you want to block me and report this.
5
1