1 mo

Do some people just not use FB messenger, or is this a good sign?

(I don't know if I put this in the right category)

So I've liked this guy for a few months, but I only know him via internet (I asked a different question about this anonymously a few days ago) I sent him a friend request & waited, but he never responded. I just wanted to get it off my chest (that I have a crush), so I sent him a short message (like, a couple lines telling him I'd like to get to know him more) about a week later. I sent it one day in the early afternoon, & he accepted my friend request the next evening! ๐Ÿ˜€ But the message still shows as "sent". I know you can read message requests without the person knowing, but I figured it would at least show as being "delivered", by now. It's not too too much of a big deal, really... because since he accepted my friend request the day after I sent the message, its giving me a little bit of hope. But now comes the next part of waiting for him to reply to the message... if he even got it ๐Ÿ˜… I haven't messaged a non-friend in a couple of years, so I don't know how the "check marks" work for that. (I know how messenger works otherwise)
4
1