2 mo

Why is she often saying weird things? What do they mean? Are they positive or negative?

Anonymous
Lately I have been talking to this girl. We talk almost everyday and a couple of messages a day despite the fact that she has a very busy schedule (studying up to 14 hrs a day).

There is flirting here and there and lately we have both been more open to each other. At least that's how it looks like. I don't want to get too excited yet.

However sometimes she says some weird things. Example.

1. I sent her a picture of me attending a meeting (I am studying social work) which was about child abuse. So I jokingly told her I need to be good to my future kids and she replied with "If you have kids". So I asked her why would I not, with her replying "Well if you don't have a wife, you can always adopt though hahaha" so I said "And why would I not have a wife" and her saying "Just saying". Something that made no sense, even as a joke.

2. I sent her a picture of a meme saying "When she makes a joke about you vs when you make a joke about her", which LGshowed basically the girl laughing when she made a joke about him but her being mad when the boy joked about her. And I sent this saying "It reminds me of someone" (I meant her). So she said "I have a similar pic hahaha" and then sent me a similar one but with "boyfriend vs girlfriend" tag. Basically making it clear both in the pic were in a relationship. Like, why would she send a very similar pic that pretty much said the same? I sent her this meme cuz few days ago she got annoyed cuz of something I said as a joke by the way.

3. I told her lately I can't concentrate when I am at class and that I think constantly about other stuff whilst at college, so she replied with "Me too lol". So I asked her "What do you think about?" with her replying "Idk, cats". Again, such a weird, weird response that made no sense. Not even funny or even a joke to perceive it like that.

I know I overthink stuff a lot but some of her responses literally make no sense. Do you have any clue what those signs mean?
3
0