Tinder is so annoying?

Robertcw
So I have been off the app for months now, honestly. It's been great for mental stability and happiness. I mean, how couldn't Tinder drive you insane?

I kept getting notifications to unhide my profile and see the new users and last night I caved. Overall, underwhelming. I find I'm less impressed by average girls nowadays. I'm not foaming at the mouth like I used to be when I was younger. So more and more female profiles are becoming 'meh' to me. No joke.

What's more: the damn app baits you into swiping. They say I've got 9 nee likes. Okay cool. So I go swipe a handful of times... and none of the people I swiped on were among my new likes. -_-

Tinder is a shady business I'm telling you. They can't just put your likes at the top of your deck. Who knows how far down they are. Just the ordinary tinder bullshit. >_< 🤬.

ANYWAY, I have newfound appreciation for IRL interactions. Nobody is forcing me to pay $14.95/month to talk to people IRL. And to be frank, women in IRL are of higher quality anyways -- generally speaking. I have talked to some high quality young women on Tinder but they're not the norm, lol, let's face it. Okay that's all for this.
Agree
Disagree
GirlGuy
Tinder is so annoying?
2
3