If your crush ended up being taken but finally agreed to leave their bf/gf, how long would you wait til you’d make a move?

For once this is not about me 😂 just a general question. But Would you make a move instantly or give them some hours, days, weeks, months, years, etc?

Like the lyrics to this song...

“I should be your boyfriend
Cause you know he's lyin
It might seem like I'm hatin
But girl, I'm just relating
Step one, walk through that door
Step two, tell him
He's not like he was before
You don't love him anymore
Step three, come to me
Step four, I'll love you more
You will see how love should be
But there's more steps to complete”#FeelFreeToList #ShootYourShot
Move in instantly to shoot my shot before someone else does
Give em some hours in case there's some doubt
Give em some days to make sure there's no backsies
Vote C
Give em a few weeks cause I mean people can move on quickly... right lol
Vote D
Give em some months cause thats enough time to fall out of love
Vote E
Give em like a year so there's no baggage
Vote F
To avoid feeling like a rebound, i’ll just pass and find a new crush
Vote G
GirlGuy
8 mo
UPDATE... in this scenario, the guy/girl doesn't even know you like them. Its been a one sided crush but this is your chance to make a move now that theyre leaving their bf/gf and will be single. My bad for the crappy wording of the question as usual
52
12