Needing help with a girl I’m trying to figure out if she likes me or is just being friendly and need some advice on it?

Anonymous
Hi everyone I’m just wanting a little advice from a few people on here as I just am unsure and just wanted a few insights on what this could mean, if you can be bothered to read through it all and help me out thank you,

I’m a 24 year old man just incase you needed some more information,

A new girl started at my work recently, And i think she looks really nice and pretty, I’m kind of starting to get interested in her these past few weeks she started about 1 month or so ago,

We work in a very big environment so I only see her every now and then when we happen to walk past one another, It started of with her walking her way out of work on the other side of the store which is fairly far away, and out of no where I had never spoken to her she was waving and smiling at me, At first I didn’t think it was to me, But I realised it was and I waved back and smiled,

Then the next day she done the same thing and I done same thing back again, Then for few days she had just stopped doing it which was odd, A few days after I walked past her and I said hey what’s up and she laughed and had a big smile at me and didn’t say anything but it looked like she might have been nervous, then just today I walked past her, I said how’s it going while smiling and she laughed and smiled and said good thank you, She asked how I was and I replied with yeah going good and we laughed and smiled walked away, she waved at me today when she was leaving again to go home, I will talk to her some more or shoot my shot maybe but I don’t really want to and make a fool of my self and just wanted to see what anyone else thinks on here first, Because part of me thinks she is interested Possibly in me but part of me thinks she might just be being friendly and I’m blinded because I’m attracted to her and I think I could be reading into it too much maybe, but because at the start she started waving at me and I didn’t even know her anyway thanks if you made it this far and read everything
1
2