1 mo

Are you supposed to mention beforehand if you don’t want anything sexual to happen?

Anonymous
I had a friend request from someone who shares a mutual friend with me on FB and we've been massaging for the past week or so. It’s been mostly small talk, but he did say he thinks I’m cute and there’s been some light flirting from his side. He’s responded well to me (gently) turning him down though.

He still wants to get together to hangout though, purely platonic. When I mentioned this to friends however, they said he’s still probably gonna try something and that I’m just too inexperienced to know any better.

I just don’t want to bring it up with him since it sounds a little presumptuous, like “hey, I know you wanna bang it out but...”. Then again, I could just be being too self-conscious about it. I suppose I’m also still a little hesitant to get together cause if he DOES try anything, I don’t know if I’ll be able to assert myself.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've just never really been in this sort of situation. Figured some more experienced people might be able to give me pointers ☺️
2
1