1 mo

I (F15) am going to a summer sports camp. One of the coaches (M22) is really cute and hot and I kinda have a crush on him. What should I do?

margaretmaggiewells
So I'm going to summer sports camp for a week and there's this one coach who's really cute and hot. I'm a (F15) and he's a (M22). He has curly brown hair and blue-green eyes, has a really nice body, and he's really kind and funny. And I think I've developed a crush on him... I know it's not going to go anywhere, but I can't help and wonder what if... And I've seen him looking at me, at my body, he talks to me, a we've fought in judo yesterday twice. The fighting was amazing, he obviously won, but the feeling of his large warm hands against my body and the way he picked me up effortlessly and him going out of his way to press his body onto mine when I was already on the ground was just incredible. Also, the day before yesterday it was really hot, and so we basically ran in the water with clothes. I was wearing tight gym shorts and a sports tank top and a thin sports bra, though I have big boobs. And I took off my tank top when were in the water and then when I came out to lay on the grass to dry and tan, my nipples were visible through the bra. I saw not only him looking at me. The problem is I'm probably not gonna see him ever again after the camp and also, two of the younger girls who go to the camp with me probably have a crush on him too and I can't help but feel jealous. So what should I do? Do you think he likes me? Should I flirt with him? Maybe find out his Instagram or other social media?
13
7