17 d

Do you think it’d be inappropriate of me to text my coworker and tease him about saying he’d give me a ride in his new car?

Anonymous
so my coworker got a new car and said “i can give you a ride, if you want” and I said yes! After that there was no mention of it. And when I left he was like bye see you, and kind of pause, kind of like he wasn’t sure if he’d see me tomorrow, cause he was coming to come get me or because he wanted me to say something about it. Anyway, so I just said Thursday and he was like yeah Thursday, and since he was off today and I worked i thought he was going to hit me up or something but he never did, or was just never serious about it. Do you think it’d be inappropriate of me to just send him a small text like, had fun driving your new car today, I hope you saved the passenger seat for me and just see what he says?
4
0