13 d

How do I know if a waiter was flirting vs just being friendly?

MysteriousChick93
So a really good looking waiter i caught glaring at me, whilst I was sitting at a table waiting for my friend as she went to the toilet. So I was on my phone scrolling , music was on in background an I felt eyes on me. As I turned he was singing the lyrics to the song that was playing in the bar.

Whilst continuing to stare at me but he said alright and nodded as I caught him looking at me. It was like he wanted to do it secretly without me knowing. Every time I have ever saw him in the restaurant I get things like oh back again, but I did used to visit often.

I felt a bit awkward as I thought oh gosh does he think I kept returning to see him. He also always brings over free cocktails whenever he sees me. Ofcourse I know it’s his job just felt like something there. Maybe all in my head but whenever I go there our eyes meet. God have I just been watching too many movies or something. 😆
5
1