29 d

Does Someone's Culture Affect The Way That They Flirt?

Ash525
I'm asking because last Tuesday there was a guy who just came up to me out of nowhere asking me what things could he do around the area so I assumed he was new to the area and wanted to just make friendly conversation. Then he asked for my number and if he could get a picture with me and I was kinda weirded out because this kinda stuff doesn't happen to me like that. But I did it because I GENUINELY thought he was just trying to make friends.

BUT THEN after all of that he asked me if he could get a picture with me kissing me on the cheek and I told him no in the nicest way possible and I walked away...
Then the next day he texted me asking if he could post the first picture on his INSTA and FB and then he showed me a screenshot that he ALREADY posted it without my permission🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾 I wasn't near my phone so I answered like 2 hours later and told him not to post me on his social media.

But the guy had an accent... I don't know exactly what accent... But I just assumed he was from Nigeria or something so I don't know if that's just the way guys there talk to women or WHAT but I was kinda weirded out. I wasn't trying to be mean but I felt like he went a little too far...
4
1