17 d

How to flirt and talk with this young lady?

Anonymous
Here is a little background about my current situation. So today I randomly asked this young lady for her number, and she gave it to me. I don't know if she was just trying to get me to go away to later reject me, but she decided to give it to me. My thing is now how to effectively talk and get to know her, while effectively flirting at the same time. I tend to be very corny, and my flirt game is absolutely nil (yep in all my years I haven't really learned much, other how to take rejection. Which I should say is still very painful, which is why my dating life is absolutely rock bottom.). I am coming to the forum for help, because I don't want to mess this up, I want to really get this one off the ground.

P. S. I got her number today, but want to call later on today. Just not sure if I should do that, or will it come off as desperate.
0
1