13 d

How do I start talking to him?

Anonymous
I started a new job about a month ago and there’s this guy that caught my attention but I didn’t really think much of it until I started noticing that he looks at me when he passes by, I honestly don’t know how often because I’m really shy and I unintentionally just try to avoid eye contact. I’ve also noticed a few times during group meetings he stands either close to me or where we are able to see each other. He seems like a quiet person too, I’ve seen others try to talk to him and he doesn’t say much.

We are in different departments so that’s why I haven’t had the opportunity to speak to him at all, he often passes by since my area leads to the supervisor’s desk but being such a introverted person makes it very difficult for me to even try something to start speaking to him. I usually wait for the guy to do it or even send a friend lol because my anxiety would get to me. Should I wait longer to build the courage to talk to him? Should I wait for him to make the first move?
How do I start talking to him?
0
1