I wear diapers to bed (incontience) should I tell my boyfriend?

I am an attractive 24 year old, and have to wear diapers to bed. And no I am not lazy, I just happen to have a medical condition. I do not wear them anywhere else, just when I sleep.

My boyfriend doesn't know, and I am hesitant to tell him, Should I warn him? I don't see him by shallow, but it would be nice to get some input from some guys..

Guys if your girlfriend had to wear diapers, would you be weird-ed out? or run away?

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him when you are comfortable. If I really loved a girl with this condition it would not bother me one bit. It isn't your fault. Hell, I'd offer to buy her the damn diapers if she wanted. If he can't accept you be because of this then you are better off without him as he will eventually find out sooner or later.

What Guys Said 17

• Well it would not bother me that she wears diapers at all because I am incontinent as well and do not get the potty message.. one night I did go on a date with this woman that wore them... she had not told me this but she also did not know that I wore them either.. both of us found out about each others diaper wearing one night while cuddling on the couch.. it turned out to be one hot night for us both as we played the mommy/daddy /baby/role play game.

When I did find out that night she was diapered.. she had just finished filling her pants.. so I gave her a spanking on her diapered butt.. then she in return spanked me and while she was doing that.. she said to me hey did you know you were filling your diapers as well.. we dated for about 8 months.. it was a great relationship.. I would say you should maybe tell him... wearing adult diapers and rubber pants is not a big deal, take care and I hope all works out for ya.

• If he really loves you, he'll be understanding of any medical condition(s) that you may have. Your condition is no laughing matter, and thus shouldn't be embarrassing.

• If he really loves you he won't make a big deal out of it, besides it's your fault.I also wear diapers because of an auto accident and people need to be more understanding. Good luck!

• Ummmmmmmmmm

there is no good way for your boyfriend to find out that you wear diapers

but if you MUST let him know...

umm a telephone is okay

an email will do

or just let him find out for himself

• It depends how close you are. If you don't know each other too well, wait until you know each other relatively well to tell him. But if you already know each other kinda well, then definitely tell him. If you want to have a healthy, strong, trustful relationship, then you need to tell each other things like this, no matter how embarrassing they are.

• I'm a trpe 1 diabetic and i have to wear diapers because of nerve damage from high blood sugars and DKA (Diabetic Ketoacidosis). I told my girlfriend after about a month of the start of our relationship. It's 6 years later and we're still together. Have I lost relationships because of the diapers? Absolutely. Did it suck? Absolutely. However, I find in telling them earlier, rather than later I don't waste time on someone for something I can't help. There's multiple people out there for you, and you're only delaying the inevitable if the current person in your life doesn't have compassion for your situation.

• If I was truly in love with someone this wouldn't bother me at all. I'd even change her diapers if I had to.

As far as telling him goes, it depends on how long you've been dating and how comfortable you guys are with each other. I'd say if it gets to the point where you're willing to sleep in the same bed and/or have sex with him he should know about it and understand it.

• If it is just incontinence, uncontrollable wetting, it isn't a big deal! Urine is sterile, unless you have an bladder infection. Tell him, and ask him to wear diapers to bed, with you!! If you are comfortable, let him 'change' you, in the morning, cleaning you up and helping you into 'Big girl' panties! Just laugh it off, and make it a fun, playful thing, together!! If he can't handle it, he isn't the right guy, for you!!
      Personally, if I was your BF, I would offer to wear a diaper, and snuggle close, if that made you feel more comfortable!! I wouldn't mind showering, or 'changing' you, in the morning!! It's not a big deal, and it could be a really easy segue into some kind of sexy play!!

• I would just talk to him about, in person. Definitely tell him before he stays the night with you and finds out, because it could be a shock to him if he is not expecting something like that.

If my girlfriend had to wear diapers, It would be weird when I first found out, but I wouldn't run away or dump her because of that.

• Is it bad if I think it's kinky?

• i wouldn't make a big deal about it since there's nothing you can do about it but I would suggest to you that you tell him sooner rather than later.

btw, I wouldn't eat out anymore...

• not eat out anymore? I only have the issue when I am sleeping. not like during the day, or when I am out at night.

• I think he means he wouldn't give oral sex anymore

• i don't like being given oral anyways

• Not like you want to wear them, it's a medical condition. It'd take someone of remarkable insensitivity to take issue with that. It's not your fault, can't blame you for it.

• If he really loves you he won't make a big deal out of it,besides it's not your fault.I also wear diapers because of an auto accident so your not the onley one who wears diapers.People just have to be more understanding that's all.Good luck!

• Just be honest, it is tough for sure but it's worth it!! I have to wear at night as well and when I told my girlfriend she was like why didn't you tell me before? She doesn't care she just loves me for who I am and that's how it's suppose to be!!

• I'd say tell him and I'd he can't accept it move on I'm sure there's a guy out there who will accept it

• Aw Hun I'm really sorry to hear that you wet the bed and have wear diaper to bed ! Just let him know that you have a problem and you have to wear them to bed! No one should Break up with her medical condition! Ps have shame in wear a diaper!!!

• I also wear (non medical) and yes, you should tell him.

• That would turn me on. I am looking for a girlfriend with incontinence issues.

• I would stay

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on how serious you guys are and how long you've beend together. While a good caring boyfriend will stay with you, most casual boyfriends won't

• Yes ofcourse you should tell him. Let him know first that is quite normal for women to have bladder and bowel control problems. Explain how it affects you, how you are coping and how you feel about it. In the future let him be part of it and ask him to help you.

• Most of the horny kind of guys; They will be all over this! They will probably try to get you to wear more often! I would say that you should just come out and tell him. The sooner the better;Thus if things go south, less time involved, you each get on with your lives faster. I personally would not mind it, sometimes seek it out. I know having such a problem like this can be stressful. I am kind and caring enough to be there for the person, however they would want me.

• If I was in your position, I wouldn't tell, only because guys aren't exactly sensitive to those situations, they normally do not care and I see no purpose in telling. But that's just me.

• interesting, however not all guys are insensitive.

• Guys are perfectly capable of being sensitive. Some aren't by nature, but I don't think the average man is any less sensitive than the average woman.

• Only if you plan on having sex before sleeping.

• I showed my boyfriend this question and he lol'd and said he would be turned off and that you should just not tell until you are married and even then keep it to yourself