13 d

Girls, If you are curious about a older guy. How would you like him to act?

Anonymous
I’ve been chatting up a younger girl (early 20s) and I’m in my late 30s. We have met in person at CrossFit a while ago. I was always just lighthearted teasing her. Telling her she needs to get tough to beat up aggressive guys who approach her in bars.

But lately we have been chatting on DM on Instagram. She’s curious about meeting up but wants to keep it on the DL (which I’m fine with). I told her I she is cute af but I’m very careful not to make any sexual remarks. I did hint around about being “secret Santa” around Christmas and her being my cute little elf. But definitely not taking it further than that.

How would you like an older guy (that you find a attractive) to communicate with you? I want to be mature but not boring. Trying to be flirty but not creepy (feel like I’m walking a tightrope on that). I want to be honest but not scare her off.

What would you expect in this scenario?
1