3 d

How come this girl keeps being friendly and chatty even though I keep being cold to her?

Cold and a bit mean-hearted.
I ask her what she has to be so jolly about, tell her that maybe she's like that because she got dropped on her head as a kid, and she laughs like it's the funniest joke ever.
Tonight we had dinner after our work in cooperative and again she's got to laugh, pat me (as if Covid doesn't exists), call me "J". And I even have to drive her home those nights because it's not a good part of town and although she said she'd be fine by train, I still don't feel comfortable about her going back alone. For this reason she says I'm always kind to her, and I'm not sure she's being serious or pissing on me.
What are your thoughts?
2 d
The thing that impresses me the most is how much she works. I give her big loads of work and she always gets everything done very quickly even though she has University.
17
8