This girl is giving off some mixed signals, do you think she is actually into me or is she just being nice?

Anonymous
A few weeks ago this girl at my work messaged me in a private message just making conversation about fantasy sports. After a few messages she gave me her number and we have been texting on and off the last few weeks (she starts a lot of the convos). A few days after she added me on snapchat and we have snapped a few times, but nothing crazy. After we started texting, while at work I noticed she would shoot glances towards my direction. She's sauced me compliments about my eyes and name, too. We've hungout a few so far (however only within a group so far) with one of them being ice skating. Since I know how to skate and she does not she wanted me to teach her how to skate. We ended up holding hands the entire time skating (her hands were sweaty, she says from being nervous) and we also had good conversation and good banter (she playfully hit my shoulder a few times). I've also mentioned in convo some things I like and she ended up buying me those and bringing them to the hangouts. After skating she ended up calling me and we talked for over an hour about everything, interests, past relationships etc. However, the two things that make me question it is how sometimes she'll call me (and other people) "buddy" and how other people from our work have her number and snap, but it happened while we were making our fantasy league. Do you think she is giving off signs she wants a relationship or do you think she is just being nice?
0
2