1 mo

If a woman keeps being hot and cold, does it mean she cares or she's just mentally ill?

If a woman keeps being hot and cold, does it mean she cares or shes just mentally ill?
My case is non-romantic. My fiancée says I need to be patient with this woman, but I have some issues when she first blocks my number and then barrages me with texts all day.
Before the new lockdown we went to the park and she basically pulled me like a girl would when I sit up for a moment. She even bought me a crêpe.
Then, just as I start feeling comfortable with her again, and start laughing to her jokes, she disappears or gets cold with me.
She disappears for days and doesn't answer my calls, then texts one morning like nothing happened or even asks why I was "ignoring" her.
When I ask her about her behavior she says she's hypersensitive and does that because she cares about our relationship.
1 mo
For example, we spent the whole night texting and this is one of the moments where it seems nothing can separate us.
But I know that in some days or even today she'll get cold and stop contacting me or throw me those aside glances when she'll come to visit.
Or she'll keep being like she's being now, warm and jolly, and just when I'll feel comfortable enough to take some initiative like bringing pizza or kebab to eat together, she'll act like she can't wait for me to go away.
1 mo
by the way read well - I've said it's a non-romantic issue, the woman in question is my mother.
11
9