+1 y

I'm hoping to make her jealous. Any girl want to help me test another?

OK here's what's up.. I like this girl but I can't tell if she likes me back or is just using me.. If she likes me back I'm hoping to make her jealous (and I know most girls can't handle it but I've pretty much given up anyway.. she's really confusing me..) And if she doesn't like me back then this will be a way for me to back off and give me a reason to say "no"

So here's what I need.. I want to show her how my Facebook page is full of pictures of her and how everyone thinks we are dating be cause of them.. Except her friends who know us.. And know she's got another guy she's seems to be all over.. I'm hoping to delete some of these pictures but when I mentioned it she got mad.. And said shed cry if I did..

So with me thinking she's using me I have to wonder why she just doesn't post them on her Facebook page.. I'm not in any of them just her and her friends..

I'm not trying to be mean or make her mad at me so we can't be friends.. So I don't want to delete them for no reason

So I need a fake girlfriend...

What I need is a girl on here who is willing to let me barrow a few pictures nothing sexual just normal pictures of yourself that I can post on Facebook so she thinks I'm dating you.. Basically what she's been doing..

What this will do hopefully...

1. Show her I'm moving on if she wants me she's got to show me

2. Help me to figure out if she likes me

3. Gives me a reason to delete her pictures.. I can say your jealous of all of them and ask me to delete them

So as I said I'm looking for a girl who will let me borrow a few pictures.. Id ask one of my friends who are girls but I've learned recently she knows all of them from different places

Any takers?
+1 y
Id only be using your pictures for a week... 2 tops.. Then since I really don't know you id have no worry about deleting them for no reason
+1 y
Also why did this get put in sexuality? I know I put it in behavior... Maybe breakup but not sexuality
+1 y
As I said below... This girl is giving off so many mixed signals she has litterally made me so confused about girls in general... so befor I give up on her I wanted to send a few my self and see how she reacts..so I need a fake girlfriend... Hard to explain really.. As I said id ask my own friends but she knows them all so it would be hard to hide
1
1