Do you think he genuinely just wanted to watch a movie with me and eat popcorn and drink? Or was he just an f boy?

Anonymous
my old coworker is only 20 and hit me up on snap like a week later after adding me, asking me to buy him alcohol and it was kind of bad timing since I wasn’t even home and was at my uncles, I thought maybe he’d just leave me on read or say next time or something but then said we could chill and he can drive so he picked me up. And we drove around, talking listening to music, went to a park, I felt bad that I didn’t have the keys to my house bc I think he wanted to hang out and drink. Anyway, he dropped me off, didn’t think I would hear from him, but he texted me and said it was a fun/funny night and that was i should set it up at my house next time, with a movie, blanket and popcorn and drink and at first I was like okay, then after awhile I was kind of questioning it but was just gonna see how it played out, then I got drunk and then drunk texted him, are you really trying to watch a movie or “watch a movie” and he responded back that he definitely was just trying to watch something and to drink” with the dead ass laughing emoji. And I just kind of left him on read after that… I didn’t really know how to respond tbh, and just thought he was still gonna come over then 2 hrs later he just changed his mind and said he didn’t feel comfortable coming now and added lol so then I was like why you said you wanted to, then he just ghosted and unfriended….. just like that. I had never gotten ghosted that fast
1
1