9 d

30 something yr old here, seem to have forgotten how to meet and flirt with women. Help?

JediMindTrick
TLDR at the bottom...

Maybe it's the fact that I work 40 hrs alone from home, but I seem to have no way of really meeting women and when I do, I struggle with flirting because I don't know if it's appropriate (since usually they are at work), and I get this anxiety that I'll just be dismissed as a creep. I've tried the whole online dating thing, and while I get a decent number of matches, most of the time I feel like I get very low effort responses (if I get any at all) and thus I'm not really motivated to try harder at conversation, and hence rarely does it lead to a meeting.

So, is there a tried-and-true approach of romantically speaking to a woman that could possibly be effective in both an online and in-person setting? I'm particularly more interested in the in-person setting because sometimes I want to go up and speak up a woman but I'm literally just thinking to myself "what the hell do I even say?", I feel like I'm just going to make an ass out of myself.

Secondly, the only real avenue I have of meeting women is when I go out to restaurants, bars, and retail stores. At the former two, I tend to see these women somewhat regularly since I usually go out for dinner and drinks just to get some social interaction and stay sane. I see a lot of really cute servers and bartenders but, I've heard women don't like getting hit on while they're at work, so I don't ever aside from just trying to make a little conversation, smile, and be nice. Is it ever appropriate to flirt with a woman that is at work (say, a barista, a cashier, server, or bartender) and if so, how do I do so in a way that doesn't make her uncomfortable?

So TLDR, my question is, women of GAG:
1. What are some things I could say to flirt/start a conversation with a woman that would work online, in-person, or both? I have no idea how to talk to y'all 😅
2. Is it ever appropriate to flirt with a woman that is working?
4
3