4 d

Do many guys think of me as easy because of my personality? Would a guy tell this to a girl he thinks is smart? Or to a girl he thinks is DUMB& easy?

Anonymous
I am
Quiet
Shy
Sweet when people do get closer

Guys who are douchebags aka most men see a quiet girl like me and see me as mentally retarded. You wouldn't believe the thinga guys have said to me off cuff especially as I have known them over time such as coworkers.

They truly seem to think theyre high mighty and smart and that I am an idiot all because I am very quiet.

My main point is they all try to get sex out of me and are disrespectful. Whereas with other girls around I notice they have way more respect when they interact or talk. Other girls get hit on and stuff but in general I still notice they have their fake nice mask on.

I am underestimated as a dumb person. So I get to see the real guys.

I've had guys insinuate i want to secretly want to have sex because I supposedly stare at them. Yeah ok.
So looking at someone means a girl is ready to have sex with a random guy. TOTALLY LOGICAL.

Egotistical brats.

I get sexually harassed invited to strip clubs told i need to wear sexy clothes and get fucked good by a strong man. All at work.

Yes. Would a guy tell this to a girl he thinks is smart? Or to a girl he thinks is mentally retarded and easy to trick into sex?
Guys would only say disrespectful things like that to girls they view as easy and mentally retarded
Other
GirlGuy
4
0