4 d

Do many guys think of me as easy because of my personality? Would a guy tell this to a girl he thinks is smart? Or to a girl he thinks is DUMB& easy?

Anonymous
I am
Quiet
Shy
Sweet when people do get closer

Guys who are douchebags aka most men see a quiet girl like me and see me as mentally retarded. You wouldn't believe the thinga guys have said to me off cuff especially as I have known them over time such as coworkers.

They truly seem to think theyre high mighty and smart and that I am an idiot all because I am very quiet.

My main point is they all try to get sex out of me and are disrespectful. Whereas with other girls around I notice they have way more respect when they interact or talk. Other girls get hit on and stuff but in general I still notice they have their fake nice mask on.

I am underestimated as a dumb person. So I get to see the real guys.

I've had guys insinuate i want to secretly want to have sex because I supposedly stare at them. Yeah ok.
So looking at someone means a girl is ready to have sex with a random guy. TOTALLY LOGICAL.

Egotistical brats.

I get sexually harassed invited to strip clubs told i need to wear sexy clothes and get fucked good by a strong man. All at work.

Yes. Would a guy tell this to a girl he thinks is smart? Or to a girl he thinks is mentally retarded and easy to trick into sex?
Guys would only say disrespectful things like that to girls they view as easy and mentally retarded
Vote A
Other
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Do many guys think of me as easy because of my personality? Would a guy tell this to a girl he thinks is smart? Or to a girl he thinks is DUMB& easy?
Add Opinion