8 d

Does He Like Me Back?

MelaninQueen21
Last Thursday, I finally approached him after sawing him leave the bathroom. Although I'm a student, I also work on campus. I was in my office when I noticed him. So as he was going down the stairs, I went after him and tapped him on the shoulders. He turned around an I nervously told him that I thought he was handsome. He thanked me and we talked for a couple of minutes. He was sweet and nice!

Yesterday, I was in my office when I noticed him. I freaked out lol 🤭. As he went down the stairs, he looked into my office, then looked at me, twice.

Today, as I was recycling plastic, I noticed him walking to the bathroom. He said hi to me, while mention my name and I said hi back, while mentioning his name. I know that he knows that I already like him, due to me telling him that I think that he's handsome. But I really wanted to get to know him more. So a couple of hours after that, I walked into the computer lab that he was in. I walked up to him, said hi, and pulled out the chair next to him and sat down. He pulled out his earplugs as I asked him what (Starbucks drink) he was drinking. He said, "Oh, chemistry... I mean coffee". Lol 😂 I think he was either nervous or thought I was talking about his homework. After talking about him for like 20 seconds, I nervously asked told him that I wanted to get to know him more, mentioning that we could walk or sit and talk or have lunch, etc. He looked at me, while also looking down and said to me that he was studying for his chemistry test that was tomorrow and that he had another assignment or test to take on Monday or something like that. Be he said that sometime next week would be great and that he'll let me know. And so I said whenever he had time to just let me know and then I got up and walked away. So although this seems plain and simple about what he's feeling, is he interested in me or is he just being nice or clueless? Thank you for your help 🙏🏽 😊
Does He Like Me Back?
3
1