2 d

What does it mean if a guy seems more nervous around you obce you started giving him 'hints' subtly and just secretly fell in love with him?

Anonymous
So there's a guy at work i have seen and talked to briefly about work related stuff here and there and nothing else but i was impressed by his personality character anyway...

And recently we started small talk (just very briefly but its more than ee ever did) and i think i started being a little more comfy (im socially awkward and shy with everyone so this is unusual for me) around him and he's not a pervert unlike most guys and anyway I don't know where im going with this sentence. I just wanted to say he seems like a worthwhile man and i dont know any worthwhile men!

But anyway i notice my voice sounds like im happy to see him and im like being a little playful with my voice so i think he realized somethinga different cause he seema a bit nervous but usually he hasn't really. So maybe he picked up on my hints.
3
2