1 mo

Has an employer ever flirted with you or showed interest in any way?

melanieeeB
I feel like one of my new employers is maybe checking me out... I'm honestly not sure but his demeanor is different than my other employers and everyone else in the office (we are like 40 people).

Ugh I can't exactly say what it is but like it's weird and he always wants to talk with me in his office for no reason at all... my assigned supervisor is the other boss, I have nothing to review with him or clarify anything about the wage or organization stuff there is a woman for all that... he wants a meeting in his office tomorrow again. I'm just not sure what to make out of it..

How do you know for sure? and how do you deal with stuff like that?

Like my old employer always called me darling/sweetheart but more cause he was a fucking asshole.. soo totally different
1 mo
He literally called me in for this meeting just to tell me, that I have to change my room... I'm sorry for everyone who had to experience something so uncomfortable! It's just disgusting, especially when they're already married
22
16