I broke up with him, and tried making it work but he completely ignores me?

So I broke up with him, because he would go on Facebook saying "***** This" and Would make everything going on to be presentable on his Facebook, and it started making me irritated because he wasn't communicating. Well I was talking to him and he was being short with me saying " Hey" or "Nothing" When I was trying to be nice to him, and see if there is something wrong he wanted to talk about, and we were in a argument about this a couple days before and we were fighting about it for two days, and I ignored him till he messaged me and he wrote this huge message about how much he screwed up and didn't want it to happen again , and how he doesn't want to loose me, well a day later after I forgave him then a similar fight happened, and I asked him after he was being short which I didn't want to deal with again because it was terrible two days I was like "Do you want to be with me or not?" and he said "Why the ***** do you always have to assume things, I ******* hate it" and I said 'I just give up, what do you want from me?" and He said "I want you to stop ******* assuming things and make me look like the bad guy!" and I snapped saying "It gives you no right to attack me with things like that I have the right to assume things, I wouldn't be acting like a normal person if I didn't to a extent, you are in England and I can only speak over the computer and texting, no conversation on the phone what do you expect when your short with me? and you assume things all the time as well!" and he kept saying " Why do you have to make me seem like the bad guy, and what do I assume?" and I was really mad and said" I am done with this, No matter what you have no right to be attacking me when I asked something simple when you acted like that, and I do NOT deserve that! have a nice time in England!" and he only responded to "Sorry I was shaving"& the last response I got from him was "Uhmm.." nothing ever again, I deleted him off Facebook from the fight, then I re-added him, and cancelled it out of weakness, then he added me and I messaged him after the day of the fight and I messaged him and he never responded to any of them I sent, So I just give up and deleted him, and blocked him did I do the right thing and what is his problem as to why he is ignoring me when I am trying to make it work, and I told him that in later messages, will he ever message me I need advice please?:(
0
1