I haven't heard from him for two weeks. Confused as can be....

Anonymous
the man in my life is army and was away for over a year. in Dec 2010 he called me told me that I was worth missing. told me he also loved me. so we kept communication til beginning of July. when he returned home. I was so excited to see him. it went well we sat and talked for awhile. than we started to make out and such. than all of a sudden he had to leave due to taking his family to work. he told me he loved me too when saying goodbye. I didn't get the gut feeling that I won't see him again but I haven't heard from him for two weeks. help I am confused. he normally waits to contact me but come on your home you should of did it already and more than once. mind you he works a lot and is very quiet so I am use to not hearing from him that much but come on . what should I do regarding this matter
0
1