I know I need to get over it and continue with my life. What's going on with me?

opus_damian
I recently ended up a relationship based on fundamental value issue.The relationship was starting to get direction and her family loved me because my love for her was indisputable. I made her work for her happiness and for her to value what's important in life. She became a better woman and I just loved her like crazy. After one week from the break-up (I don't bend my values) I see her partying around like crazy (which she didn't do on our time although she liked it) and hooking up and even twittering all about it (that's how I know). I feel bad. I think because I still love her. But a strong feeling of sadness has overwhelmed me. My life in general isn't at its greatest moment at this time and she is twittering how great is everyone she's meeting (stock brokers, cool DJs...). Her friends are a lot like partying too.

I know I need to get over it and continue with my life. But I have had two stable relationships where I have given everything and all of this is quite heavy to me because I feel that in the end everything goes for nothing and I am left with nothing. I don't party around, I meditate, I am healthy and keep my mind in peace but with this I just can't.

Maybe I need professional help?
1
1