Do I wait for him to call me or get in touch myself?

Anonymous
I have been on one lovely date with a guy I really liked and I don't want to push him away. He said that he could safely say that he would like to see me again. I left a text saying to ring me I he wants to meet again. The waiting is killing me. So far I have done all the chasing, which he seems to like. I would like to be chased too though he doesn't appear to be like that. Any advise particularly from guys would be appreciated.
+1 y
Thank you both for your equally valid advise. I rang him myself the day after posting this and everything is going great. I told him that I wanted to be chased too, but have not given him a chance to do that yet. I am too old to play a waiting game and we both told each other that we wanted a commited relationship prior to going on our first date. He seems to really like that I am excited and this makes him excited too.
+1 y
Thank you. I know me making the move could backfire as Triathlete pointed out in that either I got fed up always making the move or he got fed up with me doing it, that's why I told him to chase me back. The message has sunk in and he is now putting in the work.
3
0