Feeling hopeless, like I'm just not good enough...

Anonymous
So I've been single now for almost 2 and a half years. I've met a bunch of girls but the ONLY one I felt was worth the efforts was a co-worker of mine who has a boyfriend. She would always send me the right signals, tell me that if she didn't have a boyfriend then she would like to date me or at least go on dates...We've gone out together, well once, to the clubs and we are all over each other. No cheating has taken place and I def haven't tried too hard, due to the fact she has a boyfriend. The place we worked at is no longer in business and now I never hear from her. We talk, but only if I initiate conversation. We used to talk a heck lot more when we both worked together. Anyways, I've learned to deal with the fact that the one girl who has shown interest in me has a boyfriend and ic ant put my life on hold for anyone...

i guess the reason for me telling you about this girl is because of my luck, I mean the ONE girl who actually shows she's interested but still loves her boyfriend, I mean I know it doesn't sound ideal to be with someone like that, but all I ever wanted to do was make her laugh and have a great time, something she hasn't been doing with her boyfriend lately...but OK, so WHY me...like I'm not a bad looking guy, I don't sleep with random girls on the weekends, I'm not a player, I mean 2 and a half years, I've been with 2 girls (as far as sex goes). When I go out I tend to flirt and have a great time, I just cannot find a girl who actually wants to get to know me.I used to be able to pick up girls like crazy in college, it seemed so easy...with my life status now (having a good job, nice car, living on my own) I'm 24, I have a 401k stared, like everything going very well for me...beside the fact that I cannot get anyone interested in me...i do go out and try,i just feel like I'm losing hope...i know I'm only 24 and have some time, but 2 and a half years and nothing interesting and I feel like no one is willing to give me a shot...not that I even really want a girlfriend at the moment, but I would LOVE to have a girl to chill with on the weekday nights, during the day on the weekends whose just chill and wants to hang out...

what the hell...why...why do I feel hopeless...what can I do!?
4
2