Guys, if you were going on vacation in a couple days, would you remember to tell a girl you changed your number?

jackkeh
lol... that's my question.

basically this is related to my other questions..same guy, my ex.

we're friends now, and even still we've hooked up twice since the breakup and keep in touch. I took him out for lunch on Friday because he's going away for a week to Jamaica, hasn't been on vacation in 6yrs so he's really excited. On that note, during lunch he told me that he's still getting prank calls from someone and I once again suggested he should change his number.

I asked him to call me before he leaves for the trip, and Saturday morning I needed to talk to him so I texted if he was busy and he wasn't and told me to call him so when I called 10mins later his phone was out of service. Sunday evening I sent an email saying he said he'd call, and he msged back hours later saying he's still here, he's leaving at 5am (Monday). So whatever I emailed back saying "yeah but you're phones dead" and I got nothing..nor did he call.

I figured he's too scrambled and excited about his trip to have called me, tired as well..and probably thought that its not a big deal so he'd just let me know when he gets back..he's gone for a week anyways. But its driving me crazy Because that's just how I am (reason why we broke up is Because he's closed off and I'm over analytical) ..im bummed out he won't tell me his new number, because I miss him and wanted to talk to him before he left because I wanted to ask if we could start over.

so what, if you were going on vacation..would you still remember to call that girl before you left..considering all the things I said? =/ ...

please be nice.
1
0