How did we go from flirting to ignoring me? I don't know what to do anymore. Help me please

Anonymous
I really liked this guy and he knew and he would flirt with me. Bit lately he hasn't answered. I texted him last week but he didn't answer. So I texted him today saying hey but he didn't answer. I go on Facebook and my friend writes on my wall saying I miss you and to text her. Then I went on my newsfeed and the guy writes on this girls wall I miss you text me. 10 minutes after I texted him and he never answered. My name is Emily, me and the girl he said that to has the same name. How did we go from flirting to ignoring me? I feel invisible. It's amazing how fast people forget. I don't know how to feel. I don't know what to do or say. I was in such a bad mood after that. I don't get jealous much either but I don't know what's going on with him.
2
1