Is he into me, or is he afraid, is it shyness itself, does he not care at all?

katedebate
Hey guys, I just have a doubt I want to clear off my mind.

About a month ago or so, I've met a lad at a friend's party and we seemed to hit it off. We pretty much talked all the way through, we've a lot in common particularly the "shyness" factor. Which is great (in an ironical way) for I'm too shy myself!.

The thing is we went out twice, and then out of the blue we stopped talking until a party where I randomly met him. We kind of spoke once again and that was it. I was later told he thinks I'm a great chick but that he's afraid of making the first move for he knows I'm extremely shy and does not wanna screw it up. Yet he never texts me, or anything even though he said he would.

I'm having a hard time at guessing, is he into me, or is he afraid, is it shyness itself, does he not care at all? Haha, any help will be much appreciated. Thanks a lot everybody
0
2