Has anyone ever developed a crush on a sales/service worker when they use endearing words?

whatson
I'll admit it, I am asking this question because misery loves company. A few days ago a cute guy that works at a coffee shop I go to said "Hey beautiful" when I got to the counter. I have been spending far too much of my energy ever since reminding myself that it's his job to be nice and when he flirts he gets better tips. I thought he was cute before that but when he said that it I got butterflies in my stomach like a stupid 12 year old. I feel frustrated that I would even read into something so little but I can't get it out of my head lol.

Anyways, now that I have gotten that out of my system...

Do other people fall for workers at stores etc? Or are you yourself one of those flirty workers? Or neither...
5
1