To act passive at one point and then to all of the sudden act confident?

This girl who I talk to seems to be outgoing and I tend to be passive around her because I like her. I am normally a pretty funny and outgoing guy, just around the ladies I have a little trouble showing my full personality. Yes we laugh and giggle and smile, and she also seems to enjoy talking to me. If I say "hey" she will say "hey, what's up?" back to me.

Tomorrow I will be able to talk to her from 1130 until 6 while she is working at the gym I go to as a floor staff member. The gym isn't usually too crowded around noon and it is a pretty small gym. It is my perfect chance to be outgoing and get her number and maybe ask her out on a date. If I all of the sudden become myself fully around her, will she think something is up because I became more outgoing around her?
+1 y
Hey everyone thanks for your updates. I have concluded that I should just be myself and make her laugh and become comfortable around her and I should also get her number. Then once we get to know each other more I could ask her out on a date. Thanks again, wish me luck tomorrow.
2
2