Who wants to run away with me?

I'm off to live in a fantasy world. It's filled with lollipops and rainbows and drinkable bottles of happiness and reindeer and puppies and people holding hands and fun activities so you don't get bored and awesomeness and more awesomeness and good food and hugs and childhood shows that you miss like Art Attack and the old Rugrats and kisses and even more awesomeness and stuff that you guys can add to this list (if I approve it - and I'm not approving bad things - this is a good stuff list filled with awesomeness... did I mention it's awesome?). Best of all, you can choose what age you wanna be. I'm gonna be five years old :D
+1 y
All aboard the super awesomeness train to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty just the way they are (oh come on Bruno Mars just had to ruin that phrase for me >:( )! :D
+1 y
GAG admins, have mercy please. This will be my last question on GAG (at least for a very long time) and I like this question :3 haha, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't delete it :D
+1 y
Oh, I almost forgot. There are Corn Pops and Lucky Charms here too.
Who wants to run away with me?
12
4