I'm so sad because this guy I really had high hopes for just randomly stopped talking to me. Your advice?

Anonymous
He gave me the impression that we had something we didn't. The last time I saw him, he was holding me in his arms, rubbing my stomach with both hands to help me sleep, kissing me all over on my cheeks, my nose, my lips, my shoulders, all over my neck, giving me back massages, squeezing me tightly to him as I woke up in his chest, rubbing my back, took me out to breakfast, and even mentioned me going to Spain with him this summer. Later that day, he began ignoring my calls and texts. We had been dating for about three months. We hadn't seen each other as much as we should have because I was so shy that I avoided it. Which is something I really regret because I feel like had we been hanging out shortly after we met, we would have had an instantaneous relationship. Anyway, it really hurts that he just randomly stopped talking to me. He kept saying "I can't wait to get to know you better" "I missed you so much" then started ignoring me! I don't understand! I tried to text him and talk about it and he never replied. Ironically, I wasn't even supposed to be in a place twice, and he was there at the same time and we saw each other precisely at the same time freakishly. He didn't approach me or anything. It's been months but I can't help but think "Damn what if?" My feelings are so hurt. I can't help but miss him so much and want to know what the hell happened! I'd at least like to know if I did something wrong. I've gone over and over and I just don't know. It makes me want to cry lol I know it's silly, and I know there are plenty more fish in the sea, but damn he was a good fish ;( I mean he was a gooood fish! Please just give me some possible reasons why. Any explanations?

2
2